Through In-house Visits or Farm Calls, Your Large Animals Are Covered
Faulkville Animal Hospital offers care to farm animals too! We can see your horses, goats, pigs, and cattle either in-house or at your farm. Should your horse or other farm animal require advanced medical care, testing, or surgery that cannot be performed on-site, we can refer your animal to a number of large animal specialists in our region. We make farm calls to homesteads within 40 miles of our hospital. Below is a list of some of the large animal services we offer.
Equine Veterinary Services
- Preventive care such as vaccinations, Coggins test, Health Certificates, and teeth floats
- Intestinal parasite detection (fecals)
- Emergency care for lacerations, colic, and other issues
- Medical workups for illness and lameness
- Gelding or castration surgery of the male horse
Livestock and Other Farm Animals
- Herd Health Evaluations and Reproductive Care
- Health Certificates and appropriate testing for sales and shows
- Routing vaccinations and intestinal parasite detection (fecals)
- Hoof care in goats, pigs, sheep, and camelids
- Pig tusk trimming, spay, and neuter
- Medical workups for illness and Surgical Procedures (call for a complete list of surgeries)
Call us today at (912) 748-7800 to learn more and to schedule a farm call.