TLC Boarding & Daycare
Do you need someone to look after your animal family member the next time you have to leave town? Trust the skilled and compassionate team at Faulkville Animal Hospital. We’ve got all of the services, amenities, and perks needed to become your loved one’s home away from home. Our full-service boarding includes comfortable accommodations, delicious meals, daily exercise, and plenty of TLC from our loving staff members. When you can’t be there to provide your pet with the love and attention he or she deserves, we will!
Our beautiful, spacious boarding facility has been designed to accommodate pets of all sizes and provide as comfortable a stay as possible. Your companion will be cared for by a friendly face he or she is already familiar with while you are away.
Boarding guests enjoy a number of amenities, including but not limited to:
- Individual housing
- Regular exercise for dogs in our spacious, fenced play area
- 4 hours of supervised group playtime daily, or individual playtime if preferred
- Cages are sanitized daily
- Constant supply of clean, fresh water
- Clean bedding is provided and changed regularly
- Dogs enjoy a full bath before going home
- Cats have their own area, away from canine guests, to lounge and play
- We can administer any medication or take care of any other special needs
For the safety and comfort of our staff and other guests, we require all animals be up to date on all required vaccinations upon arrival. All boarders must also be free of any parasites. Should you need any of these things taken care of, simply give us a call in advance of your pet’s scheduled stay. We can get your loved one prepared for a safe, healthy and fun visit with us! If you’d like a tour of our boarding facility, just ask! We’d be happy to show you around!
Traveling can be stressful enough without the added worry of how your pet is doing in your absence. Let the boarding services at Faulkville Animal Hospital provide you with the peace of mind you need to enjoy your time away. Contact us today at (912) 748-7800 for more information and to schedule your companion’s next stay with us!